Monday, April 23, 2012

About me

Alright so first off, I'm in a different writing class this quarter and in this class, I'm covering another interest of mine, aviation.  However, before I can start the blog, the first assignment I need to write is about myself.  If you wanted to scroll all the way down to the end of my blog, you'll see it.


I think I should tell you about what I'm going to cover in this class though.  As I stated earlier, aviation will be the topic I write about, but in this class, I am going to write about aviation A-Z.  What I mean by this is that every post's topic will start with a different letter.  So "A" for example could cover airplanes, avionics or even air to air combat.  This will dictate the next 26 posts.  My intention is to make this interesting to everyone.  I know that a lot of people have absolutely no interest in aviation, however my hope is to ignite the same spark that I have in me, in you.  I know that sounds corny, but you'd be lying to me if you said the sight of a F-22 Raptor doesn't excite you, and with this blog, I hope to teach you just a little bit more about aviation.

No comments:

Post a Comment