Tuesday, September 13, 2011

9/11, a day that will never be forgotten.

Wow, ten years ago, America was attacked.  Thousands of innocent American lives were taken at the hands of insane cowards, launching us into two wars and killing thousands more on both sides.  Its sad that I have only a very few memories of pre-9/11.  Does anyone remember where they were when the first heard the news?  The world changed that day, security was heightened, lives were lost, and no one could forget.  I just ask all of you guys to take a second to remember, and vow to never forget.

To the men and women serving in the armed services, you have my support and my full respect.  

To the cowardly scum that was in any way responsible for the attack, I hope you die the most painful of deaths, just as you inflicted on my innocent countrymen.  

To the Firefighters, Police, EMT, and everyday people that helped in the rescue of your fellow man, I applaud you.

To the families of the victims of this horrendous attack, you have my greatest sympathies, and you can sleep soundly knowing that America has not forgotten.  

9/11, a day in which I vow never to forget.

Bless America.
Land of the free, and home of the BRAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment